I would like to invite you to two upcoming workshops in July covering purchasing and financing property in Australia.
We will go through important issues when buying a property as well as changes in rules and legislation that may affect your existing property investments such as capital gains and lending rules.
Australian legislation is forever changing and as an expat these changes may go unnoticed or be confusing. This is one many facets we can help with.
What you’ll learn
- negative gearing
- how to shield yourself from Capital Gains Tax in the future
- market update on the Australian economy & election update
- How to navigate the difficult Bank lending environment
- how to find the right property in the right location for the right price
- how to buy a brand new investment property with very little down payment
- location, location, location
- winning strategies to build your own property portfolio
- how to legally reduce your Australian tax liability
Who should attend this Seminar?
This seminar is suitable for anybody starting out investing in Australian property or those investors looking to continue to accumulate and expand their property portfolios.
When & Where
Date: 3rd & 4th July 2019
Time: 6:45pm – 8:30pm (to start at 7pm)
Location: Mass Mutual Tower, 33 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai
– Food and fine wines will be provided –
Please RSVP by return email to firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 8338 9933
Seats are strictly limited so please ensure you reserve your place quickly. Please let us know if you’d like to bring along your partner or a colleague.
I look forward to hearing from you and do hope you can join us at this event.
Dr Andrew Unterweger MB.BS, CFP®, Dip FNS, Dip FP, FPA, SMSF, AFA, MFAA, LREA
A Level 19, WeWork, 8 Cross St
HP +65 8338 9933 WhatsApp | Hong Kong +852 8192 4449
CEA License No. L 3010668G